We encourage you to comment on the Dangerous Women Project. All viewpoints that contribute to discussion and debate are welcome, including strong criticisms. Please be both reasonable and constructive.
The comments are moderated, so you may have to be a tiny bit patient in waiting to see them. We will review and post them as promptly as possible during regular business hours (Monday through Friday, 9:00-17:00, GMT). We reserve the right to make editorial decisions regarding submitted comments, including but not limited to removal of comments.
Each post will close to commenting after one week. De-identified comments may be used for the purposes of academic research and may be used in publications resulting from such research.
- Email Privacy: Email addresses are required for commenting. They are not published on the site, or shared elsewhere. They may be used by site administrators to privately contact the commenter.
- Language and Manners: Comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the administrator(s) to be rude and offensive, may be edited or deleted.
- No Personal Attack Comments Permitted: You may question or argue the content of posts, but not attack the contributor or other commenters.
- A Comment is Conversation: Comment should add to or stimulate debate: comments that are deemed too digressive or inappropriate may be edited or deleted.
- Limit Links: Please keep links in comments to a minimum. Comments with more than four links may be marked as spam.
- What To Do If Your Comment Does Not Appear: If you leave a comment on a post and it does not appear within a reasonable time period, and you know that it does not violate these Comment Policies, contact the site administrator.
- Commenters Blocked: Violation of this Comments Policy may result in future comments being blocked.
- All Rights Reserved: The blog administrators reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. They also have the right to block access to any individual or group of people from commenting not the site.